How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29245
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Sir,. R. Raza, I am 78 years old, now I can not ejaculate

Customer Question

Customer: sir, my name is***** . Raza, I am 78 years old, now I can not ejaculate quick as before and my wife get tired with hard stroks still I can not get there, please can u help me in this issue, also my penis head is numb and do not enjoy the sex as before. I know it is a age facter, but still I like to finish it quick as possible. can you help
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i am a diabetic but only on tablets metformin twice a day, also i take tramadole capsules 200mg twice a day for rest less legs problem, and i use cavorject injections to gain erection, i only make sex once a week.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Health Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok i will wait, thanks
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you are asking my an other e mail address, but sorry to say I have NOT any other e mail address other then this***@******.*** if u can send my answer on this e mail , ok other wise forget my question and REFUND my money. thank you
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.

I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

You mean cverject does not work for you?

Have you tried oral medications like viagra or cialis?

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you today.

If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my response Excellent (click on the 5th star).

Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!

This is the link to my profile: