Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I was full and very bloated and sneezed. A very bad sneeze.

Customer Question

I was full and very bloated and sneezed. A very bad sneeze. Under my lowest left rib felt an a explosion of pain and remains extremely painful especially if sneezing or cough. Remains very irritated. Doesn't feel like a broken rib more like something inside and very tender to pressure. Located in front of lowest left ribs left of belly. Severe pain if I cough or sneeze. Very tender to probing pressure. It's like under a lot of pressure and feels very painful.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

Do you feel pain in chest while deep breathing?

Phlegm at back of throat?

What is the color of phlegm?

Since how long have you been suffering from?

Any medical history?

Are you taking any medications?

Shortness of breath?

Stuffy nose,nausea?

Constipation?

Heartburn?

History of smoking and alcohol intake?

Thanks.

Waiting for your response.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it just happened a week ago. i quit smoking 8 years ago, no alcohol. no pain in chest to speak of, just light headed after deep breath and shortness of breath at a medium level. i do have constipation problems even with good diet and heartburn. no stuffy nose to speak of. i take testosterone injections, cpap with level 3 lunesta and phlebotomy every two weeks due to elevated iron levels. neuropathy in feet and ive been on a dietary program trying to heal my stomach lining. dont have any family left with no history to speak of.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
im very bloated with an enlarged stomach after eating anything and i get heat flashes after eating just about anything. im pretty much miserable and low energy most of the time even though i stay busy. its like im dragging all the time and just want to rest. im six foot two and weigh around two fifty five. cant seem to lose any weight no matter how hard i try.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i do feel pain in the aggravated area when i breath deep.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
phlegm is a medium dark yellow and i am always trying to clear my throat.
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for late reply and inconvenience.

Well as you describe,possible causes may include Bronchitis/Pleuritis,Gastritis.

You shouldn't ignore your symptoms and undergo X-ray Chest,Upper GI scopy,Liver function test and a clinical examination by your regular doctor in next few days.

You should try OTC Prilosec.

Also take OTC Robitussin DM.

You should take steam inhalation and saline gargles.

You should elevate your head while sleeping.

Use a humidifier in your room.

Start a probiotic.

And take metamucil/Simethicone.

Hydrate yourself with plenty of fluids.

If your symptoms are getting worse then visit ER.

EKG must be done in your case.

Hope this helps.