How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 31604
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I suffer from ventricular hypertrophy. Can I take snafi

Customer Question

I suffer from ventricular hypertrophy. Can I take snafi erectile dysfunction tablets? I am 60 years old with normal blood pressure and do not take any medication at all
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.


There should be no problem with your taking the ED tablets but you should discuss that with your doctor before doing so.

Let me know if you need to discuss this further please