How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I feel so stiff like I'm going to break. And I feel this way

Customer Question

I feel so stiff like I'm going to break. And I feel this way all the time. I also have MS. And I have And I have adult onset scoliosis. I have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia. I take a number of medications including lyrica Percocet trazodone fluoxetine neudexta mirapex toprol. I am afraid I will end up in a wheelchair. What can I do, what should I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi Karen

Sorry to hear about your medical problems but what exactly is your question here?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what can I do, what should I do?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Sorry Karen but I don't do phone calls--we have to communicate on this page

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What can I do about my pain? Is there another/different doctor I should try? Currently I see a neurologist rheumatologist oncologist(I am a breast cancer survivor) cardiologist psychologist. I want to pain management, but I stopped. I felt I was being treated like a street drug addict. Currently my GP prescribes the percoset for me. Pain is constant and unrelenting. It has aged me before my time. What can be done about my pain?
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Have you seen a physiatrist--a physical medicine and rehabilitation MD specialist?