Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I have worms in my noses they are starting to burrow a hole

Customer Question

i have worms in my noses they are starting to burrow a hole at first I thought I had lice then i used everything to get ride of that then my bottom started to itch . I was pulling things out of my nose. I went to the sinus Dr. and there was all this white he thought it was yeast. Then i went to my other Dr. primary care I had gathered a lot of samples and she said oh you have pin worms. So she put me on Albenza $6648.00 dollars. I took it and nothing.Now they want me to go to a infectious disease Dr they look like two eyes.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. Did you give your doctor a sample of the worms so he could send them to the lab?