How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Bray, I'm having severe pain lower right abdominal area

Customer Question

Hello Dr. Bray, I'm having severe pain lower right abdominal area after eating. I don't know if it is pain caused by eating or appendicitis or if I should go to the hospital? I can barely walk or take a deep breath. Thank you
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

When did the symptom start?

Is there any tender point in right lower abdomen?

Do you have fever?

How is stool/ urine?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you, ***** ***** I went to an urgent care clinic. Tests revealed obstruction in abdominal/intestinal area I will next be admitted to the hospital for further evaluation & treatment.
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for your conditions.

What tests were taken?

When are you going to be admitted?