Dr. Bridget
Dr. Bridget, Pharmacist
Experience:  Clinical Geriatric Pharmacist; Pharmacy Practice Residency training with extensive knowledge in pharmacological treatment of diseases;Special interest in alternative remedies.
89476429

For a few months now, I have this strange sensation across

Customer Question

For a few months now, I have this strange sensation across my brow line. The only way I can describe it is "numb feeling." The area is not actually numb. I took a Q-tip across is many times and I can feel all sensations, hot, cold, etc. I have no pain and no other symptoms anywhere else throughout my body.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Bridget replied 1 year ago.

Hi Lisa! Welcome and thanks for your question! There are quite a number of conditions that can cause numbness in the face. Numbness specifically on the forehead only may be caused by stress and anxiety. You may want to see a neurologist to solidify a diagnosis.

If you have additional question or comments, please ask-I will be happy to respond.

Thanks,

Bridget