How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17817
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a bulge on the vain on my penis about the size of a

Customer Question

I have a bulge on the vain on my penis about the size of a pea .its been there for almost a year. im afraid it will burst
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.


Thank you for your question.

I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.

Is it painful?

Can you send picture?

Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Hello again,

The bulge can be dilated vein or lymphangisclerosis.

It usually does not need intervention.

However as you are worried, you should consult a dermatologist or urologist.

If the doctor feels necessary, sclerotherapy or laser therapy can be done.

I hope this information helps.

If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.

If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.