How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Saha Your Own Question
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 17828
Experience:  35 years of experience
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Saha is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have found spots on my penis and don't know what they are.

Customer Question

I have found spots on my penis and don't know what they are. They look even worse when erect. They are not sore in any way but just don't know what they are and I don't like their look
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hope you can help explain and tell me what treatment to buy
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question.
I am Dr Saha, I shall try my best to help you.
Your symptoms can be pearly papules or fordyce spot.
They do not need any treatment.
They usyally resolve by its own.
However cosmetic procedure like laser surgery can be done.

You can discuss with a dermatologist.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have had them for over 6 months is that usual?
Expert:  Dr. Saha replied 1 year ago.

They can persist for long time.

They are harmless.

Usually they are not treated.

You should not worry.