Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

I'm a 100 % Disabled Vetetren with Post Neck & Back injuries

Customer Question

I'm a 100 % Disabled Vetetren with Post Neck & Back injuries (that affect the Spine periodically ) the V.A. Has noted them uas Closed fractures of the Neck c-5 to c-6 area to T-1 ? Idk ? But, it affects my right thumb and index finger ! TinglinJ to numbness !!? And then the L- 4 & 5 ? And then, there is a very questionable spot tiuihat they keep avoiding ? In my thoracic area of my back ? Just below the left Scapula ? Just slightly off center to the left side of the Spine ! Current problems have been in the past to the present ? Severe Abu-lateral Hip pain ? Pain shooting down my legs through my
Groined area ? To the inside of my legs ? Severe sharp pains down my low back !! Total loss of mobility of right leg from right hip down !!! I have feeling in ikt ? Just no strength !!! No signal !!? I've layed in bed and had both legs go numb or should say paralysed from below my waste down ! And loose continuity !! This happened only once I can remember ? Although, I have had trouble with my legs and spine / back ? Giving way ? In instances of particular positioning i.e. Putting pants on ? Getting out of bed ? There's further questionable Hx, pertaining to V.A. Chiropractic intervention !!! At My Current V.A. Hosp. ? I felt that an adjustment would help maintain some kind of alignment in my back and Neck ? But, didn't, forsee any complications from the procedures ? Unfortunately , by way of experience with the Chiropractor ? We found out there was a Critical area in my back ? As the one Described in my Thoricic area ? That when any pressure is applied in or around that area ? My body starts to Shut Down !!! I experience a change in my metabolic rate ! Breathing gets labored ! I feel a great deal of pain in that region ! I later became Diaphorectic! Cold and clammy !! Light headed, and a feeling of impending Doom !! No doubt !!! I was Scared!!! And had no earthly idea what was going on ?. Now, the Cause & affect ; I was going through Ranger training at Ft. Bennington, Ga. We were do a simulated Combat Mass tact. Jump, I was jumping in a -1 Bravo Chute! ( the fast attack chutes with the cut always in the rear ?) for some odd reason, unbeknownst to me ? My Chute was experiencing complications ? I was descending at an excellerated
Rated !! I was about 600' + below my Chalk ? And almost landing with the Chalk ahead of me !! My Canopy kept flapping ? But, I couldn't see a tear ? The Chute would Blossom again and evrything would be fine ! Then the nightmare began about 200' from the DZ ? My chute started to Drift ? The Canopy was failing ? And I was burning in !! I dropped my ruck sack immediately !! Took a tight body form! Grabbed my Reserve, (which was too late to pull !!!) and the next thing I remember was my body paining out ( flattening out on my back side since I was still quite a ways from the ground !?) and that I could see I was above the trees still ? About 40'to 60' approx. and then I woke up with another trooper asking me if I were ok ? I remember getting up out of a soft hole in the ground I made ! I was covered in dirt !! The field was freshly plowed !! I dimly see and remember things!! It's like looking through a dirty spotted old window or old movie ? I gathered up my chute ? I know I wasn't feeling good at all ? But, not sure ? Got on a But, the trooper kept asking me if I were ok ? I was getting pissed at him !! Then, next I remember I have another Chute on my back, I'm standing in a prep Chalk, for adjusting our static lines ? Then nothing !!!until graduation ? Now, my good Doctors, I've had just about every frigging Diagnosis you can pull out of your .... Hat ???from, I've fractured both my femoral heads while I was rodeoing as a kid in Arizona to lord knows what ? Every Doctor has an Opinion and a Diagnosis ? And like the V.A. ? An ulterior motive ? Do not confess nor Deny!!! I hate reindeer games !!! I'm tired of them !!! I've got PTDS for good reason ! That too, our Wonderfull & Brave a Government will not Confirm or Deny ? So, I'm left in Lymbo!! With a Wound in my left knee and in my head ??? And a body no body ? Wants to claim !!! But, they'll provide me lots of $$$ and Morphene ? And reluctance to provide me with the proper PTSD MEDS ??? Even though my young Pych. Is still not sure if I'm delusional or not ? 1). Because I truly believe in God!!! And you would too, if you had been, and seen the things I've done ?!!! 2). There was no war where I was ? So, how can you account for the Bullet hole in my L. knee ? and 36 years of PTSD ??? And all the a Episodes involved ? The mass counsellors on active duty over the years prognosing me with Chronic PTSD !!! Then the V.A. Finally making that Simple analysis ??? 😎 Anh!! I'm just another broken Vet ? Too many bad Parachute landings !!!♠️
Category: Health
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just Answer. I've read all that you've written. It appears you've had a lifetime of health problems and injuries. However, what question can we answer for you today?

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Schuyler

~

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your services ? But, on reflection, I'd like a refund please !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
A. Schuyler, NP has responded to your question | If you are unable to view this message correctly, click hereJust AnswerOrder ID: 15720215-483
Go to JustAnswer to view your response
Hi Dale,
A. Schuyler, NP has responded to your question:
"Hello, Welcome to Just Answer. I've read all that you've written. It appears you've had a lifetime of health problems and"
View Response
A. Schuyler, NP
Nurse Practitioner
Verified Expert
Please don't reply to this email.Just click the button above, which will:
Take you to your Question Page
Let you have a secure online chat about your question
Also remember, you don’t have to take my response as the final word on your question. Feel free to continue the conversation until you’re satisfied. No extra charge.Warm regards,
A. Schuyler, NP
We were unable to process your transaction of the remaining balance due of:
on your card ending in the last four digits:In order to view your Expert's Answer, please log in to your account and update the CC information on file. Please visit My Account to update your billing information.
If you have any questions about your order, please contact Customer Care and reference:
Account # 90034210 and Order ID# *****
1-on-1 attention Trusted experts Fast help 24/7DoctorsLawyersMechanicsVetsTech Support& More
Connect with us
facebook twitter google pinterest Blog
Contact Support | My Account | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy
This message was delivered to you,***@******.***, a customer of JustAnswer. If you feel you have received this message in error, please contact customer service.Copyright 2015 JustAnswer LLC. All rights reserved. JustAnswer is a trademark of JustAnswer LLC. P.O. Box 29045, San Francisco, CA 94129.