Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
5625079

I have a small pea size lump just near my vagina towards the

Customer Question

I have a small pea size lump just near my vagina towards the back. It seamed to come up quickly but I may just not have noticed. Feels hard not painful feels like it has a stem. I also have a very small lump just where my jaw opens next to my ear. sorry to bother you
Category: Health
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just paid but it wont except my email address I only have one
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It said my email address has already been used it is***@******.***
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

The lump near the vagina is likely to be either a sebaceous cyst or a dermoid cyst. These are common in these area. These are benign (non cancerous) and can be removed by minor surgery as an office procedure under numbing medication.

The lump near the jaw can be;

1) A lipoma which is a fat swelling and benign too. No treatment is required.

2) A lymph node; any lymph node which is less than one cm in diameter are usually due to infection in the surrounding skin, dandruff, tooth / gum infection, oral ulcer etc. Nothing worrisome here too.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.
Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Thank you for the opportunity to answer completely your Question. Please make sure to rate me because that is how I am credited for my work.

Now, I will provide an Additional Service offer so that you have this option available on your question list to get a hold of me directly in the future.

This additional service offer can be used for

- if you would like to schedule a new, private email session or to ask me directly a new question. It's up to you.

Thank you.