Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
41363181

Doctor it's coming back again like under my left nipple. Are

Customer Question

Doctor it's coming back again like under my left nipple. Are you online ?
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

what is your question?

what is coming back under your left nipple?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi doctor I thought I was still talking to dr chip. Three times today my left breast hurts kind like around the nipple area in side the breast. Two times I had a bowel movement and it went away. Now it's back again and I do have some gas. I did have a mammogram last week the results came today normal. I just had another bowel movement not much coming out by some air for sure.I just wanted to make sure this isn't heart.Pain seems to have gone again after the bowel movement.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you don't have breast cancer

are you feeling and touching your nipple frequently?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No I don't do exams but I will be having my yearly women wellness check next month. It has been coming and going three times today in the left breast. I als had three bowel movements and notice that the pain left after that.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

how intense is the pain on a scale from 0-10

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Maybe a 4 or 5. Now it's back again fifth time.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

the pain could be due to hormone changes or high prolactin blood levels

ask your doctors to check a breast ultasound and also blood test to check hormone and prolactin blood levels.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just had a bunch of lab work done, and I just had my 5 th bowel movement today that's unusual for me. And that pain keeps coming and going it's back again. It's not heart right ? I have had hot flashes for 5 years and no periods for 5 years.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

heart would not cause nipple pain like this.

have you had your heart checked before.

viral infection or food poisoning or extra fiber in your diet could cause you to have more bowel movememnts.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am 58. No I have not had my heart checked out before. Pain went away enough for me to sleep. Also I put on a jogging bra as my breast are big and it kind of helped. While I was sleeping it felt like the left breast was warm inside like feverish a little bit. I took a hot shower before bed last night it definitely felt like the pain was directly behind the nipple not very deep in the breast. Yes I think I may have had food poisoning and my husband too because he had a lot of bowel movements too all day and we both ate out the night before. I also keep getting headaches in my left temple. Not real bad But I know it's there.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

you could have a breast infection or mastitis causing breast feeling warm and the nipple pain

you should see your doctor to see if you have a mastitis breast infection

usually a course of antibiotics help clear up mastitis infection

sometimes bacteria can get into the nipple into your breast to cause mastitis infection, even when you are not breast feeding.