How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29168
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Skin is tender to the touch on the top of my penis. Could

Customer Question

Skin is tender to the touch on the top of my penis. Could this be a urology issue?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

This is Dr Basu, experienced Internal Medicine Specialist.

I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.

Just skin sensitivity suggests local nerve related problem.

If there is no visible rash this is not likely infection.

If no problem with urination, this is not an urological issue.

Local nerve inflammation from the friction or irritation is more likely.

If no rash comes out in next 2 days, then this is not any infection.

Should subside over time.

Best wishes,

It was my pleasure to help you today.

If I have answered all your questions, Please rate my responseExcellent (click on the 5th star).

Please bookmark my profile for asking further questions!

This is the link to my profile:

Related Health Questions