How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 46395
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have 2 red spots in my pubic hair. Do you think these are

Customer Question

I have 2 red spots in my pubic hair. Do you think these are both in grown hairs? I didn't think much when I just had the one but now another has appeared. I've been with the same man sexually for the past year so I'm confident that it is not an STD. What else could it be? They hurt if they are squeezed but puss doesn't come out.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

can you upload a clear jpg photo of the area?

they could be ingrow hair follicles

or from blocked skin pores or sweat pores.

here are instructions to upload a photo

type a word in the textbox and highlight it

then select the "chain" icon above the textbox or the paper clip icon to upload a jpg

this opens a window where you can click next to the text box to select the jpg or pdf file on your computer to upload into JustAnswer

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Here is a photo
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

that is quite a blurry photo.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hopefully this is a better one
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

that looks like a blister or sore.

is it painful?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Not at all only of I squeeze it. It looks worse than it did because I tried squeezing it.
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

I see.

sounds like a blocked skin pore or blocked skin pore.

it doesn't look like herpes or STD.

it is not genital warts.

could be ingrown hair follicles. but these tend to be more painful.

looks like a pimple or blocked skin pour or skin follicle.

Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

let me know if you have other questions.

if done for now, please leave positive rating above the chat box so I can get credit for helping you today

we only get credit for helping clients after positive feedback

you can always reach me with "a question for Dr. David" in the medicine or oncology categories if you have any other questions

here is my website if you need to reach me again:

Thanks for using