How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Chip Your Own Question
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 31557
Experience:  Over 20 yrs of Family Practice
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Chip is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I discover a hard lump/bump bottom of my head on the right

Customer Question

HI i discover a hard lump/bump bottom of my head on the right side, it hurts when i touch it and been having head aches all week
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 1 year ago.

Hi. This sounds like an infected sebaceous cyst. Nothing too serious but unless it drains and lets the pus out it isn't likely to get better. You could try applying warm moist heat to it to allow it to drain but it would be better to see a doctor and have him decide whether he needs to drain it or to give you a course of antibiotics

Let me know if you need more information please