Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I noticed today a milky discharge from my penis. No pain,

Customer Question
I noticed today a milky...
I noticed today a milky white discharge from my penis. No pain, itching, swelling. The discharge is not thick, it is thin. No chance of STD. Never seen this before.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
9/5/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

With no chance of STD; this is most likely to be prostatitis (prostate infection). This may occur secondary to prostate enlargement termed as BPH / benign prostate hypertrophy. This can be confirmed by culture of the discharge and urine. The physical examination findings of prostatitis is tenderness of prostate elicited by digital rectal exam (DRE). A course of antibiotic will resolve the issue.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.

It is privilege assisting you.

Please let me know if you have further queries or unanswered questions.

Please consider a positive rating if this interaction has been satisfactory, as this is the only way we experts are credited and compensated for the time and work. You are not charged again for giving a rating.

Thank you.

Wishing you all the very best in life.

Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)