I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
This may be caused by HPV. This is called as non genital warts.
There are more than 100 strains of HPV which cause these. Many warts, may, resolve spontaneously within a few years even without treatment.This is treated either by a dermatologist or a plastic surgeon. Following are the treatment;
1) liquid nitrogen (up to 4 treatments 2-3 wk apart).
3) Dibutyl squaric acid, also known as squaric acid dibutyl ester (SADBE), and diphencyclopropenone (DCP)
4) Trichloroacetic acid is a caustic compound that causes tissue necrosis.
9) Injection treatment
12) Oral medications like retinoids and cematidine
13) Photodynamic therapy
14) Raw garlic cloves; This can be rubbed onto the wart nightly.
15) Tea tree oil.
Last two are over the counter and you can try them.
Please feel free for your follow up questions.
I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.
Thanks for using Just Answer.