How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. Arun Phophalia Your Own Question
Dr. Arun Phophalia
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 34678
Experience:  MBBS, MS (General Surgery), Fellowship in Sports Medicine
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. Arun Phophalia is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a rash like spots appear on my face, neck and chest,

Customer Question

I have a rash like spots appear on my face , neck and chest, some have white heads on them , any ideas
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.


I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.

I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

Could you please post a photo?

You can do it by clicking on the add file link.

Expert:  Dr. Arun Phophalia replied 1 year ago.

If you cannot post the photo could you please describe the rash.

Since how long has been the rash?

Are there any known allergies?

Any significant past medical illness?

Are you on any medications?