How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 45905
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Nurse Annie, I am 75 years old and have been suffering from

Customer Question

Nurse Annie, I am 75 years old and have been suffering from ED. I have tried Viagra and it is no help at all what can I do
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 1 year ago.

This is Dr. David

have you had your testosterone levels checked? if this is low, you might benefit from testosterone supplementation to bring your levels up

what dose of viagra are you using? 50? 100mg?

have you tried a penile vacuum pump and soft silicone or rubber ring at the base of the penis to help with erections?

do you have diabetes or high blood pressure which can damage the blood flow and nerves to the penis?