wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Internal medicine internship in New York City. Two decades+ of medical experience
48069651

If I was giving a swab test and a swab torn half in my mouth

Customer Question

If I was giving a swab test and a swab torn half in my mouth I took it out of my mouth touch you with my hands put it in the tube did not initially the tube that was on a Friday they told me come in Monday for a UA which I did and it came back clean but the swab said I was dirty now they want to violate me my one year is up in November can they give me past November jail time also if they do violate me can a start my year all over again thank you for your time and consideration
Category: Health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I work at a convenience store all night long so I work with money when they gave me the swab broke in my mouth I check it out and tried to pieces back together with my fingers now wouldn't that be contaminated
Expert:  wieyedoc replied 2 years ago.

Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.

Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.

Touching the swab with your hands should not make it show positive for drugs.

And, yes, they violate you and put you back in jail as the Court has the final say in what can be done, including if you get to start the year over.

So. What should you do?

Your best course of action would be to hire an attorney who can plead your case that somehow the swab was not accurate since it broke in half touched with your hands.

Does this make sense to you?

Don't forget to mash the positive feedback button for me...the one labeled "excellent" is the most fun to push by far ;)

It's safe for you to press the positive feedback button now if you so desire. And, never fear, even after you press that button I don't go up in a puff of smoke -- I'll still be right here to continue helping you, but, as I do work for tips, I want to make sure you are happy before rating me.

Dr. Rick MD FACS