How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 65. Have general malaise and body pain weeks. Also

Customer Question

Hello. I am 65. Have general malaise and body pain for two weeks.
Also diarrhea and have lost 10 lbs. Lost appetite.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 1 year ago.
Do you have persistent diarrhea for last few weeks?
Pain abdomen,bloating?
Any investigations so far?
Any other medical history?
Are you taking any medications?
Waiting for your response.