Dr. Anil
Dr. Anil, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  M.B.B.S.M.D with over 30 years of experience in this medical field.
4713694

I'm tara. While having a little fun with my husband in a hot

Customer Question

Hi, I'm tara. While having a little fun with my husband in a hot tub using spray jets for stimulation, i allowed water and most likely air to be forced into my vagina for approximately 10-15 minuites. Each day sice I have experienced pelvic cramping that continues to progress. Today is day 4 and I am experiencing pain and bloating. I am also ovulating and tend to experience painful cysts. Not sure which is causing the pain. I just don't feel right.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 2 years ago.
Probably there can be some pH disturbance inside vagina along with associated pelvic infection.
Since you have associated pain/cramping and bloating i would suggest you to go for a clinical examination and ultrasound of pelvic organs to rule out any pelvic pathology.
In the mean time you can have warm sitz bath with KMNo4 or betadine.
For pain management OTC motrin can be helpful.
I hope this helps