Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I have been having pain in upper stomach and in chest going

Customer Question
through to back and into...
I have been having pain in upper stomach and in chest going through to back and into shoulder. I had a ultrasound they said I didnt have gallstones what else could it be? everytime I eat i get sick. any suggestions?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
7/30/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Gehring, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Doctor (MD)
Hi there,
I am Dr. Hoellering and pleased to help you.
If the pain goes into your left shoulder, you should have your heart checked out as well. Women soetimes only feel sick and dizzy with heart conditions.
But more likely you suffer from gastritis. This is the reason why your doctor gave you an anacid. I hope its not only a fluid but something like Nexium or Omeprazol. To get better you will have to take it one or twor weeks. You need to be a little bit patient. Gastritis doesn't cause heartburn and needs time to heal.
I would check for pancreatitis as well.
You have read my answer but didn't give a positive rating yet. Do you have a question? Feel free to ask!
How are you now?
If everything is clear, I thank you for pushing a positive feedback- button.
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring
Dr. Gehring, Doctor (MD)