Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Can you help me?

Customer Question
Hi can you help me?...
Hi can you help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
7/2/2015
Health Professional: wieyedoc, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
wieyedoc
wieyedoc, Doctor (MD)
Hi. My name is***** and I am online and available to help you today. Thank you for your patience.
Question and answer is just one of the services I offer. I can also provide you with additional services, such as live telephone or skype consultation, at a small additional cost. Let me know if you are interested.
Do you have any other medical problems or take any medications?
What is your question?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. I look forward to helping you.