Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Doctor saw fecal matter in my appendix during colonoscopy.

Customer Question
Doctor saw fecal matter in...
Doctor saw fecal matter in my appendix during colonoscopy . The kicker is I had appendix out almost 34 years ago . Sent me for cat scan and kidney stone showed - which I think is actually the fecolith that the gastronologist saw during colonoscopy . Could he have seen this so called kidney stone ? I tend to believe the camera and live eye . He indicated prior to ct scan and after colonoscopy and my reaction that I don't have and appendix that it should be cut to the cecum - my research suggested a stump left behind that is collecting this fecal matter - I do not want this storm brewing in what I thought was removed years ago - why didn't that show on ct scan ? He saw what he saw .
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
7/1/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Hi and sorry for the delay. Do you have the final ct scan report?