Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have proof that I'm prescribed adderall but have no doctor…

Customer Question
I have proof that I'm...
I have proof that I'm prescribed adderall but have no doctor able to see me before I head out of country. Hoping to get scrip today. I have records pulled
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
6/30/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

Sorry but we don't provide scripts here and considering that Adderall is a controlled substance, for any doctor to provide a person he had never seen in his office would be malpractice and would jeopardize his license, and, even if a doctor would do that and you got and filled the script, that would constitute a felony on both sides.

I do have some suggestions for you but you'll need to let me know if we should continue here

Relist: Answer came too late.
Immediate solution needed
I'll see if another expert will respond to you but the problem isn't the late answer (which I posted five minutes after your question becam available)--you simply won't be able to get a prescription on this site