Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had about three glasses of wine and a shot on Sunday. did…

Customer Question
Hi Dr. I had about three...
Hi Dr.
I had about three glasses of wine and a shot on Sunday. did not have anyhting to drink since 7pm Sunday. Have to take a test on Thursday night at 6:30, Will I pass?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
6/29/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Hi and sorry for the delay. I'm afraid that the ETG metabolite begins to show up in about 48 hours after alcohol consumption so chance are that you won't pass
And just so you'll know there is nothing--so-called detox kits, supplement, fluids--that can speed up the metabolic process
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)