Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a weird feeling in my right leg starting at the knee…

Customer Question
I have a weird feeling...
I have a weird feeling in my right leg starting at the knee down kinda like its tight n getting numb but it not numb
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
6/29/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.
Since when are your symptoms?
Do you have back pain?
Any significant past medical history?
Did any unaccustomed activity precipitate the symptoms?
You symptoms can be pinched nerves in back or neuropathy due to deficiency of the vitamin B12. A blood work and MRI of the lower back will diagnose the issue.
Physical therapy and supplements will likely resolve the issue.
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)