How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29251
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been having chest pain between breast THAT seems it

Customer Question

I have been having chest pain between breast THAT seems it goes through
To the back. Would that mean I could be having chest pains?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.

Hi there,

Chest pain at your age should be given some importance.

Yes it can be just muscle spasm related pain.

But more serious causes like heart disease, aortic aneurysm, pulmonary embolism should be ruled out by clinical evluation.

So you should go to the ER for further evaluation.

If normal, then this is muscle spasm related pain.

Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****