Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

How are you doing?. Right now I am on a whole bunch of

Customer Question
Hello! How are you doing...
Hello! How are you doing? My name is***** now I am on a whole bunch of medications, but I can't see a primary doctor until July 1st. If I sign up for this site will I be able to get my prescriptions reilled?/
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/25/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Hi Francesca.
Sorry, but we don't provide prescriptions here and truly for a licensed physician to do so for a person he had never seen in his office would constitute malpractice and jeopardize his license.
I do have some suggestions for you if you'd like to continue.