Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I want to know what eomeoene can do about closing a small…

Customer Question
i want to know what...
i want to know what eomeoene can do about closing a small hole in her lung. She is having prpbl4ems and is scared. She dosn't haveAN appountment with a doctor unTIl this Thursday. Can she wait that long?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
6/23/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Hi. How was the hole in her lung diagnosed?
Need a little more information please