How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a 26 year old female with issues relating to ability to

Customer Question

I am a 26 year old female with issues relating to ability to concentrate. I am currently preparing for a major licensing exam, which requires me to study between 10-12 hours a day. Currently, I am unable to focus on the material, nor am I able to retain or recall such information. I need something to help me remain concentrated.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
What is your medical question?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
My question is whether you can prescribe medication, like adderal, for issues relating to my inability to concentrate.
Expert:  DrRussMD replied 2 years ago.
That would be a felony, for you and the doctor that did that.
A prescription must be based on exam and diagnosis, by a doctor that can follow up with you.....
Can I help you find a doctor?

Related Health Questions