How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I'm 47 yrs old and my activity over the years has been

Customer Question

I'm 47 yrs old and my sexual activity over the years has been sporadic. But I still have not experience and orgasm. Any ideas?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Added note - in the past I've also tried toys to stimulate thing, yet nothing. What am I doing wrong?
Expert:  Onlinedoc replied 2 years ago.
Are your periods regular?
Have you undergone any blood work,scan so far?
Pain during sex?
Any vaginal discharge?
Any other medical illness?
Are you taking any medicines?
Stress and anxiety?
Alcohol and smoking consumption?
Waiting for your reply.