Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
1304720

Left side of mouth / top there is a different feeling to the

Customer Question

left side of mouth / top there is a different feeling to the oral mucosa between cheek & tooth , feels like a small hole. I
Have Crohn's since 8 yrs old & have had a lot of extractions, awaiting to get implants
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Cameron replied 2 years ago.
Hi
What do you see there in the mirror?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can't see anything in the mirror, still red, no bumps visible, feels like if you chew the side of your cheek. It is located retro back molar left side, between cheek up in what I would describe as a fossa. granular feel with tongue..have had many sores this one just seems different. I know things in your mouth feel larger than they are. I am going to see the implant specialist tomorrow & am asking for a biopsy. No real pain a bit of discomfort, it ,as have been there for a long time...over 3 weeks no change.