Health

Ask Health Experts and Get Answers to Your Health Question ASAP

Health

I'm freaking out because I have petechia around my ankles

Customer Question
after being on Lamisil for...
I'm freaking out because I have petechia around my ankles after being on Lamisil for 20 days. I am worried about liver damage
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
6/11/2015
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
Petechiae or blood spots around the ankles can be caused by the varicose veins, or from tight shoes or socks commonly.
Liver damage will cause nausea, vomiting, appetite loss, stomach pain first before causing petechiae.
So do not worry about liver damage.
You can get a blood test called liver function test to confirm that.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please click on Excellent service so that the website allows me to assist you further :)
Dr Basu
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist