Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I was massaging my forearm because i have tendonitis and I…

Customer Question
Hi my name is***** was...
Hi my name is***** was massaging my forearm because i have tendonitis and I hit a spot that shot a sharp into my ring finger. Now it is sore and feels weird.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
6/8/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Hello, welcome to the site!
My name is***** will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.
I'm sorry to hear about this, you most likely hit a nerve that is irritated, but it should subside within a few days.Usually the ulnar nerve is the culprit