How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Family Physician Your Own Question
Family Physician
Family Physician, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 5660
Experience:  Emergency Medicine and Family Practice for over 26 years
Type Your Health Question Here...
Family Physician is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Why am i feeling pain in my upper part of the body

Customer Question

Why am i feeling pain in my upper part of the body
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Why am i feeling pain in my upper part of the body. neck,shoulder,arm right part of my head including my ear drum and chest pain
Expert:  Dr. Anil replied 2 years ago.
What is your job profile?
Is pain continuous or intermittent?
Stuffy nose,sore throat?
Ringing in ears?
Shortness of breath?
Neck stiffness?
Prolonged hours of computer use,writing,etc?
Since how long have you been suffering from?
Any medical history?
Are you taking any medications?
Stress and anxiety issues?
Waiting for your response.