Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Will You help me today?

Will You help me today?
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/4/2015
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Only if you follow the rules--give me a full-fledged question that includes everything I need to answer and no asking just one more thing after I answer
Ok I have been having a lot more reflux issues and have been waking up during the night to throw up. I sent a message to my gi who responded 13 days later telling my to stop the protonix and start the dexilant. I have been taking iberogast on my own incase all my issues are ibs related. I dont botice any difference. Ive stopped all dairy products to see if it would help but it hasnt. I know you think inhave crohns but I dont have it. So what could be causing all of this. I am justbready to stop all medications since they dont seem to be making any difference. These are the meds I am on. Zofran 8mg tid, ranitidine 300 mg qd, dexilant 60 mg qd, iberogast TID, gaviscon TID. IS this an overkill of meds or is there anything you would add
What are the reflux issues besides the vomiting?
Heartburn and i at random times get acidy taste in my throat. And epigastric pain

OK. Except for perhaps the epigastric pain the rest doesn't match IBS. I also see no reasone for you to be on both the ranitiding and the dexilant. One possibility--and I don't know if we've mentioned it before--would be gastroparesis--a slow to empty stomach--so if you haven't had a gastric emptying study that's what I would order. The one thing you could try now is having several small meals a day--say eating about six times a day but small portions.

That's really all I have to say about the subject

Is this the test?
http://s890.photobucket.com/user/millerkat7048/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbuaapfoe.jpg.html
Should I repeat the test?
No
thank you
Welcome
Can i give you a bonus if i ask a sinple striaght forward question

No bribes please--told you that before.

Go ahead

Its a new thing thats ybinasked. I have on my foot extending up to my ankle a red line and eitherside if my vein. Is it anythung to worry about? No injury to the area has been there since thursday
Can you show me?
it might take a while but i will post here as soon as i can
OK
http://s890.photobucket.com/user/millerkat7048/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps5yfkj8eb.jpg.html
Does this itch or is it tender and warm?
No itching. Doesnt feel warm. Sorry I really did think this was a straightforward question
Looks like either cellulitis or a contact dermatitis but if it doesn't itch I'd go with cellulitis
go to the doctors tomorrow. Thank you again. I will leave you alone now
get it checked out
my pcp doesnt have sn opening until Friday. It looksvthe same and hasnt spread could It still bebcellulitis
Can a cold last 1.5 weeks
Usually not
can i ask you one last question? If not thats ok
Not on this page, no--we've already covered multiple topics
I opened a new page
Never got it
Well i had a cold for 2 weeks am mostly better but have a cough and when i cough mucous comes up. Os it normal
If the mucus is clear then no real problem. If colored, then you might have a bacterial bronchitis. Now not another word on this page please