Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have history ENT problems including 2 x mastoidectomies in…

Customer Question
I have history ENT problems...
I have history ENT problems including 2 x mastoidectomies in right ear. For past 8 eight months I have had continuous so-called "low-grade" infection ear/mastoid bone. Antibiotics do work, but the infections returns a few days after each course. Pain is now inside ear, around ear and up into head causing headache. Anything else I can do?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
6/3/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Hello, welcome to the site!
My name is***** will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.
What antibiotics have you tried and how long was each course?