Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I've developed a lump near my vagina in between my lips and…

Customer Question
I've developed a lump near...
I've developed a lump near my vagina in between my lips and thigh. It hurts tremendously to walk, sit, stand, move. The pain even wakes me up at night
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
6/2/2015
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
That sounds really distressing.
A lump that painful has to be an infected abscess.
Staphylococci commonly cause skin abscesses.
You dfinitely need to go to the urgent care today to get it drained and start an oral antibotic.
It will get better fast.
Thank you for sharing your concerns with us today. If you have any additional questions or need further clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. I am here to answer them. I wish you good health. Regards, ***** *****
Its only developed in the last 30ish hours but it keeps getting worse. I have lupus, could that have anything to do with it?
Hello?
Hi there,
Yes lupus increases the risk of infection.
And this is an infection --worsens over time.
That is why I suggested you to go to the urgent care.
You need antibiotic and the lancing may be needed as well.
Best wishes