Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm wondering if 0.6 u/ml is indicative of coeliac issues or…

Customer Question
Hi I'm wondering if 0.6...
Hi I'm wondering if 0.6 u/ml is indicative of coeliac issues or not?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
6/2/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Arun Phophalia, Doctor (MD)

Hello Kim,
I am Dr. Arun and will be helping you today.
I am sorry that your question was unanswered for long.

It seems that you have got Antibody testing, immunoglobulin A anti-tissue transglutaminase antibody (IgA TTG), which is the best first test, for celiac disease. Your's is negative. Less than 4.0 U/mL is negative, 4.0-10.0 U/mL is weak positive and more than 10.0 U/mL is positive.

Please feel free for your follow up questions.

I would be happy to assist you further, if you need any more information.

Thanks for using Just Answer.