Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I sent a question in earlier. Don't know if you got it.

Customer Question
I sent a question in...
I sent a question in earlier. Don't know if you got it. Please let me know.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/27/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)

No Diane--never saw it. Can you repeat it here for me please?

I texted a question earlier for the neurologist. Not sure what happened to it. I'm freaking out. Think I might have ms. The right side of my right hand was tingly then right side of lower right arm. Then my lower right leg, same symptoms. This occasionally bothers me. Also now getting twitches in various places. Left hand little tingly too. Blood work is fine. Could it be ms? Also my uncle had Parkinson's. Could it be that? Real worried.
How long has all this been going on? And twitches where exactly?
It started couple of weeks ago. Twitches are something new. Twitches in arm, leg, buttocks.
OK--do you have any medical conditions otherwise? Any problems with your vision or with swallowing?
No vision issues. Been having a lot of reflux. On medicine for it. Have a great deal of anxiety. I'm a major hypochondriac.

OK Diane. This certainly doesn't sound like MS--your symptoms simply aren't a match for that. It does sound like a possible magnesium or vitamin D deficiency or perhaps a low calcium problem, but not MS. I suggest you see your doctor for some blood work.

Let me know if you need any more information about this