Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Do you know physical therapist that would come to my home in…

Customer Question
Do you know physical therapist...
Do you know physical therapist that would come to my home in Astoria NY and accept AARP Unitedhealth care insurance. Have polio fractured shoulder back pain due car. accident
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
5/27/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Sorry, no--but let me opt out and see if another expert can help you
Health Professional: A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner replied 3 years ago
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
Every insurance plan is different. The only way to find a provider who accepts your insurance is to call your insurance provider at the telephone number listed on your card and ask them for the name of a physical therapist on their list who does housecalls. I'm sorry, but that is the only way to find one.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best,
Schuyler
~