How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A. Schuyler, NP Your Own Question
A. Schuyler, NP
A. Schuyler, NP, Nurse Practitioner
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 16284
Experience:  Board Certified NP, MS, RN. 25 years private practice & hospitalist
Type Your Health Question Here...
A. Schuyler, NP is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Do you know physical therapist that would come to my home in

Customer Question

Do you know physical therapist that would come to my home in Astoria NY and accept AARP Unitedhealth care insurance. Have polio fractured shoulder back pain due car. accident
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. Chip replied 2 years ago.
Sorry, no--but let me opt out and see if another expert can help you
Expert:  A. Schuyler, NP replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to Just Answer and thanks for your question. My name is***** and I will do whatever I can to help you.
Every insurance plan is different. The only way to find a provider who accepts your insurance is to call your insurance provider at the telephone number listed on your card and ask them for the name of a physical therapist on their list who does housecalls. I'm sorry, but that is the only way to find one.
Please let me know if you have questions or concerns.
All the best,