Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I am 63 and have pain in my right knee most of the time. It…

Customer Question
I am 63 and have...
I am 63 and have pain in my right knee most of the time. It also gets a wet cool feel. Not sure if I need to see someone. I have not injured it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Health
5/27/2015
Health Professional: Dr. David, Doctor (MD) replied 2 years ago
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
This is Dr. David
yes, you should see a doctor to have it checked out
you could have arthritis or inflammation of your knee joint or wearing down of cartilage or possible neuropathy causing pain in your knee from a pinched nerve.
do you have a primary care doctor you can see about your knee?
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)