How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr. David Your Own Question
Dr. David
Dr. David, Doctor (MD)
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 46349
Experience:  Experienced and Compassionate Physician Trained in NYC Ready to Help.
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr. David is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am 63 and have pain in my right knee most of the time. It

Customer Question

I am 63 and have pain in my right knee most of the time. It also gets a wet cool feel. Not sure if I need to see someone. I have not injured it.
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr. David replied 2 years ago.
This is Dr. David
yes, you should see a doctor to have it checked out
you could have arthritis or inflammation of your knee joint or wearing down of cartilage or possible neuropathy causing pain in your knee from a pinched nerve.
do you have a primary care doctor you can see about your knee?