Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I'm 22 yes old I've been heavy sensation and cramp feeling…

Customer Question
Hi, my name is***** 22...
Hi, my name is***** 22 yes old I've been heavy sensation and cramp feeling in my legs when I start walking for the past 2 days like maybe 1 week in a half ago I found out I had a mass in my head, I don't know much more detail than that they are still gonna run more test..
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
5/25/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Chip
Dr. Chip, Doctor (MD)
Hi Sarah--how do you know you have a mass in your head and can I ask what your question is about all this?
Doctors sent me to get an MRI... My legs have a heavy feeling and have had a cramping pain I don't know if it's related or not.. could it be related or what can be the cause of my leg pains and heaviness
did you get the MRI and, if so, what did it show?
Are you saying that only when you walk a distance your leg muscles start to cramp?
All they told was it was 11 by 6mm and that they were gonna sent me to get another MRI on Tuesday for a better look in the specific area... the reason they sent me to get one was because I took blood test to check prolactin level because my breast was leaking and she told me that the test came back abnormal but when they told me about the Mass they told me it wasn't in the petuatory gland that it was elsewhere, she didn't get too detailed with it.. and the cramps on my legs start when I get up sitting or laying down...
OK We can continue after that but the mass in your head wouldn't be causing the leg symptoms. Those sound like a problem with low magnesium or low vitamin D levels and I would check those