Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I have a tiny pimple inside my nose. it is painful and has a…

Customer Question
I have a tiny pimple...
I have a tiny pimple inside my nose. it is painful and has a white head. I've had it for 3 weeks. How can I get rid of it?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
5/24/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD) replied 3 years ago
Dr. Saha
Dr. Saha, Doctor (MD)
Thank you for your question,
I’m Dr. Saha and I’ll try to help you.
This is likely due to infection of hair follicle present inside nose.
This can be quite painful.
I would suggest to take an examination by doctor.
You will likely need oral antibiotics.
That would control the infection.
You can take antiinflammatory analgesics like motrin or naproxen, if there is no other contraindication.
You can apply warm moist compress over nose & cheek.
I hope this information helps.
If there’s anything else I can do, please let me know.
If you are satisfied, please rate my answer as good or excellent.
Regards.