Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

Was tramatised as a child and was a villant head banger. I…

Customer Question
was tramatised as a child...
was tramatised as a child and was a villant head banger. I thought I had stopped this behavior, but recently discovered that during the night I continue to lay on my stomach and violently headbang and groan. I have not been able to get any help from social agencies. am seeking answers and want desperately to stop this behavior. seeking help to stop.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
5/23/2015
Health Professional: Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician replied 3 years ago
Dr. Brims
Dr. Brims, U.S. Licensed Physician
Hello, welcome to the site!
My name is***** will try to assist you with your medical question and any medical information you seek.
Have you had any tests so far?