Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

I had a vaser hd lipo performed on the 19th of May, 2015.

Customer Question
Hello I had a vaser hd...
Hello
I had a vaser hd lipo performed on the 19th of May, 2015. That is few days ago.
I had it done in Dubai and flew back to my country in a one hour flught. I did not have a lot of oozing after the procedure. Very little oozing in fact. I had it done to the abdomen, inner thighs and hips. Then fat transfer to the buttocks.
Now my feet are swelling. I am drinking a lot of water to make the fluids go out of my system but my feet are swelling more and more and now they became kind of bluish.
What do I need to do? What is causing this?
Please advise urgently.
Regards,
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
5/22/2015
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
First thing you need to stop drinking water as you see your leg swelling is only worsening.
And more water is causing more harm.
Your kidneys are not able to eliminate so much fluids easily.
The leg swelling can be due to the kidney failure.
or this can be from the venous incompetency meaning veins are not wrorking well in the legs.
You need to go to the urgent care today for further evaluation.
Diuretics like Lasix will help to restore the normalcy.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please click on Excellent service so that the website allows me to assist you further :)