Anthony Bray, MD
Anthony Bray, MD, Doctor
Experience:  14 years as clinician in the field of Family Practice
13781349

I have a STDs I need some medicine for it

Customer Question

Category: Health
Expert:  Anthony Bray, MD replied 2 years ago.
Hello!
This is an information service and not a prescription service I hope that you realize.
It sounds that you saw your doctor and perhaps had a pelvic exam and some tests done---is that right?? Some test came back positive?
Do you know what STD that you were diagnosed with?
The treatment needed would vary greatly depending on your diagnosis!!!
You need to follow up with the doctor that led to conclusion that you have an STD. You and your partner need treatment and counseling .
There are many possible STUds and treatment depends on your diagnosis.Also possible precautions vary...
Chlamydia? Gonorrhea? Herpes? Trichomonas? HIV? Other??
Bot***** *****ne is that you must follow up with the office which you went to get your evaluation done.They are responsible for managing your treatment. Your care by that doctor does not stop when you left their office. They are responsible to follow up with you and treat you.
I hope that this information is helpful.Let me know if you have further questions or discussion.I will be happy to get back with you. Best Regards,
Anthony Bray MD