How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Dr Basu Your Own Question
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Category: Health
Satisfied Customers: 29181
Experience:  MD
Type Your Health Question Here...
Dr Basu is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is having chest pain it feels like it constricted

Customer Question

My husband is having chest pain it feels like it constricted he hasnt been able to sleep for days and now im seeing spots on his chest that look like blisters. He says the dont itch cause i thought they where chicken pocks. He is also having problems breathing he says its hurts a bit when he breathes
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Health
Expert:  Dr Basu replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
These symptoms are concerning.
First of all, your husband may have ongoing heart attack or myocardial infarction.
So, this needs to be checked in the Er with EKG, cardiac markers now.
The blister like rash can be shingles which can cause pain as well.
That can be treated with valtrex.
So, he should go to the ER.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please click on Excellent service so that the website allows me to assist you further :)