Health

Ask health experts and get answers to your health question ASAP

My husband is having chest pain it feels like it constricted…

Customer Question
My husband is having chest...
My husband is having chest pain it feels like it constricted he hasnt been able to sleep for days and now im seeing spots on his chest that look like blisters. He says the dont itch cause i thought they where chicken pocks. He is also having problems breathing he says its hurts a bit when he breathes
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Health
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/20/2015
Health Professional: Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dr Basu
Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist
Hi there,
This is Dr Basu, Experienced Specialist.
I am here to address your concerns and provide great service.
These symptoms are concerning.
First of all, your husband may have ongoing heart attack or myocardial infarction.
So, this needs to be checked in the Er with EKG, cardiac markers now.
The blister like rash can be shingles which can cause pain as well.
That can be treated with valtrex.
So, he should go to the ER.
Best wishes,
It was my pleasure to help you today.
If I have answered all your questions, Please click on Excellent service so that the website allows me to assist you further :)